DELINQUENT TAX SALE
The delinquent tax sale is currently scheduled to be held Wednesday, December 15, 2021 in the Alex Chatman County Complex Building beginning at 10:00 AM. If the sale is not concluded on that day, it will continue on Thursday, December 16, 2021 to be finalized. Pre-registration will begin Monday, November 15, 2021- Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
- ***REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE OFFERED ON THE DAY OF THE SALE THIS YEAR***
- All bidders must be pre-registered prior to the sale and there will be a registration fee of $15.00 per bidder. Pre-registration forms and fee must be turned in by Tuesday, December 14, 2021 by 5:00 PM.
- Pre-registration forms will be available for pick-up at the PSA Building, 201 W. Main St, Kingstree SC 29556. Printable forms will soon be available online. Completed forms may be returned by mail, PSA drop box or email: LaTanya.Barr@wc.sc.gov.
- Pre-registration fee must be made in the form of cash, cashier’s check or money orders. No personal checks will be accepted.
- Due to COVID-19, only (1) bidder plus one will be allowed. In addition, masks must be worn at all times along with temperature checks conducted.