You may mail payments to us or visit our office to pay on site. For the convenience of our taxpayers, taxes can be paid with credit or debit cards. A minimum convenience fee will be charged by the card processing company.
Methods of payments on site include:
- Money order
- Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards
- If delinquent taxes are owed, current bills cannot be accepted online or by phone.
- Paid Receipts for online and phone payments will be available after 48 hours from date of payment.
- Out-of-country payments are not accepted online or by phone.
Convenience fees will apply when paying online or by phone, varying by the type of electronic payment desired:
- Credit Cards: a 2.35% convenience fee will be charged for the use of credit cards by the payment processor (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are the only credit cards accepted)
- Debit Cards: (Visa/MasterCard debit cards only accepted) a flat convenience fee of $3.95 will be charged for the use of debit cards.
- Electronic Checks: a flat convenience fee of $1.50 will be charged for the use of an electronic check (e-check)
Williamsburg County does not receive any portion of these convenience fees.
Payments via phone can be made with:
- Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards:
Online payments are accepted with the following credit card types:
- American Express
Online Tax Payment Center
If you agree to accept the convenience fees and you wish to proceed with online payment, visit our secure third-party payment provider Online Tax Payment Center website.