- Departments A - H
- Code Enforcement
- Inspections, Permits & Applications
Inspections, Permits & Applications
Sequential Listing of Inspection Types
Code Enforcement has provided a sequential listing of the inspections to be performed when building residential occupancies in Williamsburg County.
4. Mechanical & Gas
6. Fire Sprinkler & Fire Alarm
7. Signs/Towers/Swimming Pools/Construction Trailers
8. Manufactured Home Installation
9. Residential Decks & Porches
- Contact the Building Inspection Department of Permitting Department for the detailed inspection list under each type or discipline.
- A Flood Elevation Certificate is needed for "A" and "AE" zones.
Septic Tank Applications
To obtain a permit for a septic tank system, please visit the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control website.
Access a current code book through the International Code Council website; there are other sites on the internet where the codes may be viewed and/or purchased.